Friday, December 21, 2018

Thank You...Yes, you :)

Dear Readers,

It means so much to me, that you join me here to read my thoughts.

There is a feature where I can see the countries of those who stop by this blog. There is no personal information at all- only a simple list of countries.

I want you to know that it means a great deal to me, to see those connections with people from far places, as well as closer to home.

It feels as if we are reaching out and taking one another's hands across mountains and deserts and oceans... just quietly standing together, walking together for a few steps on this very difficult journey.

Your presence here, even if we never speak a word to one another, is a gift...

and I just wanted to say thank you for this gift.

Thank you for stopping by.

It matters to me that you did. 

2 comments:

  1. It DOES matter, the stopping by! It is amazing how grief joins us together. There is an instant understanding, even though none of us want to be in this "club"! Christmas is hard and now....New Year's. A new start without our loved one, but with God holding us close! You are in my prayers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well said. <3 Yes...it just blind-sided me today, thinking that I'm about to start a new year, a year in which Michael is not alive. This year, he was alive for just over half of the year. I have memories of him from this year. It hit my heart hard, thinking that I'll be moving into a year in which he has no living part. <3 <3 Thank you, friend. <3

    ReplyDelete

NOT Crying is exhausting

    This is something that can maybe only be fully understood by people walking through a similar fire: that as draining as it can be to let...